- This event has passed.
Power of the Pearls Centennial Celebration
May 10 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us on May 10th at the University Club to celebrate our Centennial Anniversary and recognize the following Rhode Island 100 Honorees for their exemplary leadership in serving the community:
- Hilina Ajakaiye, Founder of R.I.S.E. Women’s Leadership Conference
- Marisa Albanese, Manager, Community & Customer Relations, National Grid
- Angela Ankoma, VP and ED for the Rhode Island Foundation’s Equity Leadership Initiative
- Tracy C. Baran, General Counsel, Ocean State Job Lot & JLRI Past President
- Ting Barnard, Designer – Ting Barnard’s Studio
- Edythe DeMarco, Managing Director & Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Kristin Fraser, Managing Partner, KPMG
- Carmela Geer, ED, Edward King House; Volunteer Coordinator, Aquidneck Island Emergency Volunteer Alliance
- Lisa Guillette, ED, Foster Forward
- The Honorable Nellie-Gorbea, Rhode Island Secretary of State
- Sally Lapides, President & CEO, Residential Properties
- Eva-Marie Mancuso, Managing Partner at Hamel, Waxler, Allen & Collins; Co-Founder & ED, ClothesToKidsRI
- Cortney Nicolato, President & CEO, United Way of Rhode Island
- Barbara Van Sciver Crouchley, Founder of Bahamas Sea Turtle Research and Education
- Alayne White, Owner of Alayne White Spa
Date: May 10, 2022
Time: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Location: University Club, 219 Benefit St, Providence RI
Cocktail / Business attire.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beer/wine will be served.
Cost is $125 per person. Kindly RSVP by April 25.
If you wish to avoid processing and credit card fees, please send a check payable to JLRI (memo: Centennial Celebration), and mail to:
Junior League of Rhode Island, 21 Meeting St – Garden Level, Providence RI 02903.
We look forward to celebrating our 100 years of service with you!