Viaggio di Fantasme Haunted Gondola Ride
October 27 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
To reserve a spot, email Lisa McCurdy Lisa.McCurdy90@gmail.com no later than October 15th. Tickets are $32/pp
The Viaggio di Fantasme, or “Trip of Ghosts,” is a 50-minute trip available on Tuesdays for the month of August and Tuesdays and Thursdays during September and October. You’ll enjoy the peaceful serenity of the Providence riverfront aboard one of our authentic Venetian gondolas. While listening to a trained tour guide from Providence Ghost Tour tell you about all of the haunted happenings along the Riverwalk of Providence, as well as enjoy a couple of songs from your gondoliers, all while munching on our signature Italian wine biscuits.
• A narrated ghost tour of the Providence Riverwalk
• Handmade Italian wine biscuits
• Italian music by your gondolier
What to Bring
• Your favorite beverage. Bring your own bottle(s) of wine, prosecco, juice, etc. In the fall months bring along a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple cider (during fall – the possibilities are endless!)
• Weather-appropriate clothing. We do have umbrellas and blankets for you to use but suggest that you bring your own.
• A camera. We welcome you to take all the photos you want, but at this time gondoliers will not be handling patrons’ cameras or phones.
Please RSVP here as well
- October 27
6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Lisa McCurdy