01 Jun Join Us
Looking to make an impact in your community? Looking to develop friendships with other women? Looking to expand your personal growth?
Then come and join The Junior League of Rhode Island (JLRI) and work with other like-minded women in making a difference right here in our communities. Our members are accomplished collaborators who build coalitions, identify community needs, and develop effective and responsive programs to serve those needs.
Membership in The Junior League is open to women of all races, religions, and national origins who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community.
Benefits of Membership
- Be a catalyst for change through serving Rhode Island communities
- Directly impact the community and work closely with other community organizations
- Build lifelong friendships while meeting other professional women
- Develop personally and professionally through our volunteer training opportunities
- Be part of a global impact as part of the Association of Junior Leagues International
Eligibility and Admission for Membership
To be eligible to join the JLRI as a New Member, a woman must be 21 years old as of July 1 of her joining year, and live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts or Connecticut. No member sponsorship is required to join – just an interest in volunteer service and dedication to our mission and community focus. Any woman who meets these criteria is warmly welcomed.